Applications Submitted and Reviewed
Organizations Funded with 7 Public Agency Partners
The Truckee Tahoe Airport District (TTAD) Agency Partnership Program is an annual competitive cycle supporting TTAD’s mission “to provide a high level of benefit and value to all Airport District constituents, in keeping with its public purpose.” Since 2021, TTCF has administered the annual TTAD Agency Partnership Program and supported the distribution of over $1M to local organizations. In the effort to be good stewards of this public process and adhere to the intentions of the TTAD Board, the TTCF team takes very subjective information from applicants and runs it through an objective scoring rubric and committee review process. As stewards of public funds, the committee centers outcomes around transparency and equity.
The 2023 results have just been released with eight local agencies and qualifying non-profits receiving awards totaling $434,893.
This year’s recipients include:
- Nevada County Sheriff’s Search and Rescue: NCSSAR Truckee Rapid Response Mobile Command Vehicle
- Friends of the Truckee Library: The Truckee Regional Library Project
- Sierra Watershed Education Partnerships: Tahoe Truckee Emission Reduction Partnership, Phase 3
- North Tahoe Fire Protection District: Wildland Web Gear
- Biking for a Better World: Opening Rebuild Project and associated equipment purchases
- Aim High: 2024 Summer Magic: Joyful, Enriching Learning in Tahoe Truckee
- Gateway Mountain Center: Gateway Workforce Housing to Retain Critical Behavioral Health Professionals